I have a hell of a time setting boundaries. Whenever I don't say yes to what someone else wants, I feel like I'm going to get in trouble. I can remember almost every time I've refused someone simply becuase I didn't want to do something, and I carry those instances around as proof that I'm not a nice person. Since I'm stuck alone in my apartment, and my head, I've got lots and lots and lots and lots of time on my hands to try to unpack this shit. There's a reason half the tiktoks on my For You page are therapists. I remember when I was 5, my parents took me to see a dance studio and watch a class, and my dad holding me while mom asked if I would like to take lessons. I either hesitated or said no, and dad said "your mom always wanted lessons when she was a kid", and I knew immediately that it was my job to take dance lessons to make up for that. So I took dance classes for the next 7 years until I was 12, when I was fed up enough to have a fi...